Charlotte Martin

zeplinger

I came across this site/blog with lots of photos of Charlotte. Must be something new.

http://iamthechildofthemoon.blogspot.com/2...tte-martin.html

Thank you zeplinger.I also have seen all those photographs before.

She was a very beautiful girl and I can understand well that many men coveted her in those days.

I personally think the point where she is different from other cheap rock chicks is that she is still silent about Jimmy(and Eric).

I believe she is a real lady.Actually Jimmy called her 'My Lady'.

Edited by Alice75

I too have seen most of the pics before, but not the blog. Wow, she and Patti Boyd were switching between Eric and George and vice versa!! Talk about a rock and roll soap opera, LOL! Anyways, she seems like a cool lady and I think it is very classy of her not to sit around and blab all that personal information about her relationships anyways. B)

Edited by Melanie_72

I too have seen most of the pics before, but not the blog. Wow, she and Patti Boyd were switching between Eric and George and vice versa!! Talk about a rock and roll soap opera, LOL! Anyways, she seems like a cool lady and I think it is very classy of her not to sit around and blab all that personal information about her relationships anyways. B)

They look a lot alike to me when they were young, which is interesting.