15 October,

Vega

Oh, I bet this was discussed somewhere already :) But it stroke me as an interesting coinsidence - today is fourty years since LZ first performed at the University of Surrey, and eighty years since LZ-127 Graf Zeppelin made its historical journey.

Oh, I bet this was discussed somewhere already :) But it stroke me as an interesting coinsidence - today is fourty years since LZ first performed at the University of Surrey, and eighty years since LZ-127 Graf Zeppelin made its historical journey.

I posted this in another thread, but noone answered. Im just wondering if anything happened in Led zeppelin History on Oct 18 1968, That is my birthday and Ive heard conflicting statements about when their first show was. Thank you Led Zeppelin fans for the best site!

I posted this in another thread, but noone answered. Im just wondering if anything happened in Led zeppelin History on Oct 18 1968, That is my birthday and Ive heard conflicting statements about when their first show was. Thank you Led Zeppelin fans for the best site!

Hey! My B-day is Dec 8 1968! I don't know about the Surrey Concert, Sorry!

Archived