Old Interview

patrick1

It's been posted on here a couple of times before, but I wouldn't like to say where! I enjoy seeing Bonzo so humorous and relaxed.

The site's intro As previously reported, members of the legendary group will be doing a world tour together but will not be using the Led Zeppelin moniker. seems somewhat premature, though. :P

So much of my image of Led Zeppelin in the glory days is comprised of concert photos (and now the Led Zeppelin DVD of course). Your imagination tries to fill in the blanks for what their demeanor was like at various stages. You know, Hammer of the Gods and all that. They were so notorious for doing so few interviews that it almost seems unreal that clips like this exist at all. And for them to seem so mature and focused as they normally did in these clips is quite unexpected.

So much of my image of Led Zeppelin in the glory days is comprised of concert photos (and now the Led Zeppelin DVD of course). Your imagination tries to fill in the blanks for what their demeanor was like at various stages. You know, Hammer of the Gods and all that. They were so notorious for doing so few interviews that it almost seems unreal that clips like this exist at all. And for them to seem so mature and focused as they normally did in these clips is quite unexpected.

With the internet and especially YouTube we may see some more real gems surface in the coming years.

Archived