Movie Titles Name Game

SuperDave

Wes, I didn't see the Frost/Nixon interview - I was too young to appreciate it at the time. But it probably was the best interview of all time. Frost was a giant; Rather, was rather a weenie, but it was historic in its time.

The historic interview between CBS News Anchor Dan Rather and Saddam Hussein (2009)

Wes, I didn't see the Frost/Nixon interview - I was too young to appreciate it at the time. But it probably was the best interview of all time. Frost was a giant; Rather, was rather a weenie, but it was historic in its time.

The historic interview between CBS News Anchor Dan Rather and Saddam Hussein (2009)

Hey I'm too young too , well too young infact

if you like strong interviewers here's Jeremy Paxman , he never let's them off the hook

Chris Morris satire of Jeremy Paxman is very funny

Thanks Wes. I really loved the second one. I like this guy Paxman, I wish we had him here in the US. Most of our "interviewers" are nitwits.

I just realized I dated my interview as happening in 2009, quite impossible, as Saddam was dead in 2009. It took place around the time of the first Gulf War.

Thanks Wes. I really loved the second one. I like this guy Paxman, I wish we had him here in the US. Most of our "interviewers" are nitwits.

I just realized I dated my interview as happening in 2009, quite impossible, as Saddam was dead in 2009. It took place around the time of the first Gulf War.

No probs ...back to the thread

The Inner Life of Martin Frost

Archived