Vinyl Replica's, Bit of help please

Hiya, I have done a search but cannot find the exact info I'm after, So sorry in advance if these questions have been answered before?

I've been collection the Vinyl Replica's for Zeppelin, Free & Queen. Great items and I love them. So questions are :D

1 ) With the Zeppelin one's there seems to be the Japanese versions and the plain versions? Are the plain one's UK versions? They seem to be?

2) Are the Zeppelin one's in any way a different sounding version compared to any previous CD releases?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers :thumbsup:

Hiya, I have done a search but cannot find the exact info I'm after, So sorry in advance if these questions have been answered before?

I've been collection the Vinyl Replica's for Zeppelin, Free & Queen. Great items and I love them. So questions are :D

1 ) With the Zeppelin one's there seems to be the Japanese versions and the plain versions? Are the plain one's UK versions? They seem to be?

2) Are the Zeppelin one's in any way a different sounding version compared to any previous CD releases?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers :thumbsup:

About question:

1) you can take a look at my led zeppelin discography; summing up there are at least two/three pressings of the vinyl replica cds: japanese, european (german) and for export (I guess american / european). Plain version are from many countries.

2) you'ld have a very good hi-fi system to hear any difference ... B) Anyway, vinyl replica editions are remastered versions so better than the first pressings. :stereo:

I hope this helps

rock on!

:running:

p.s. where did you do a fine search? my website is well available from search engines ... :googleit:

About question:

1) you can take a look at my led zeppelin discography; summing up there are at least two/three pressings of the vinyl replica cds: japanese, european (german) and for export (I guess american / european). Plain version are from many countries.

2) you'ld have a very good hi-fi system to hear any difference ... B) Anyway, vinyl replica editions are remastered versions so better than the first pressings. :stereo:

I hope this helps

rock on!

:running:

p.s. where did you do a fine search? my website is well available from search engines ... :googleit:

Brilliant, Thanks for that. Great website you have there. I searched "Vinyl replica's" not Zeppelin in particular, Maybe thats why your site never came up?

Archived