Ballot for Quebec provincial elections in Verdun with photos of candidates including me

roblindblad

I'm BIG TIME anti-nuclear...

Charest just gave that industry $8,000,000,000 + to refurbish the Gentilly nuclear plants.

Radioactive waste lasts millions of years and through nuclear plants ends up as radioactive dust that blows across the Earth in the wind, in the water through controlled and uncontrolled releases, and is rendering land unaccessable due to high volumes of radioactive waste causing cancer. I consider it an assault on all future generations.

It makes more sense to give that money to produce solar and wind energy.

I defend public health and social services.

As for daycare I want to give parents the choice to send their children to daycare or receive the same payment per day that daycare recieves to stay at home with their children.

I'm the only candidate who holds a B.A. in Political Science the other candidates chose other things to do with their lives and do not have the experience or education to hold such a position...

all they can say is "Yes boss" to their party leader.

Thanks for asking

and thanks!

Hi all,

I'm BIG TIME anti-nuclear...

Charest just gave that industry $8,000,000,000 + to refurbish the Gentilly nuclear plants.

Radioactive waste lasts millions of years and through nuclear plants ends up as radioactive dust that blows across the Earth in the wind, in the water through controlled and uncontrolled releases, and is giving rendering land unaccessable due to high volumes of radioactive waste causing cancer. I consider it an assault on all future generations.

Exactly where has this happening?How is Hiroshima and Nagasaki doing these days,... :blink:

Does anyone remember the casualties at Three Mile Island? Zero,...

It makes more sense to give that money to produce solar and wind energy,

Yep,with out the payback,nor support,...... :rolleyes:

KB

Hi all,

Exactly where has this happening?How is Hiroshima and Nagasaki doing these days,... :blink:

Does anyone remember the casualties at Three Mile Island? Zero,...

It makes more sense to give that money to produce solar and wind energy,

Yep,with out the payback,nor support,...... :rolleyes:

KB

It's happening with every nuclear power plant on the planet... you obviously haven't studied the subject and rely on false advertising by the government to make you believe it's clean and safe.

As for Hiroshima I'm not talking about bombs, even though I don't like the bombs either, I'm talking about the everlasting negative effects on the planet, animals, environment and people.

Hi all,

It's happening with every nuclear power plant on the planet... you obviously haven't studied the subject and rely on false advertising by the government to make you believe it's clean and safe.

As for Hiroshima I'm not talking about bombs, even though I don't like the bombs either.

Then point me in the right direction and some facts.

KB

Hi all,

Then point me in the right direction and some facts.

KB

Look into the study of radioactive dust in Britain for one that proved radioactive dust was entering peoples homes and giving them life ceasing cancer.

Look into the effects of the Chernobyl nuclear accident.

Around 20 years ago Ontario and New York signed a deal to let what they consider a safe minimum amount of radioactive waste into Lake Ontario, that's a joke as radiation produced by these plants lasts millions of years so over time every little amount adds up.

As for the uncontrolled releases you'll never know as they don't want you to know...

they'd rather see the Earth die then loose their high paying jobs.

...and by the way the disposal of nuclear waste is not a minor problem...

consider a person could make it to 120 years old. Radioactive waste from these plants lasts millions of years, do the math, the constant increase in the amount of space that the disposal of nuclear waste

takes up including the area taken up by the plants will increase thus giving all beings on the planet less areas to live as well as increase the amount of cancer on the planet on a non ending basis.

It's time to pull the plug on that industry.

OK if you were the manager of a company

would you hire the person who studied for 4 years in University and recieved a B.A. in Political Science

who has knowledge, experience and education for the position or the person who has no knowledge, experience or education for the position and feels confident that they can wing it?

Archived