how much zep merchandise to you have?

preyer

do you have posters hanging up? do you wear zep shirts? have you commissioned life-size wax mannequins of the entire band and are saving up the money to have robotics installed so when people come into your living room they're blown away?

what kind of memento or ephemera would you love to have in the perfect world?

I already have it. John Bonham's hat.

Shitload of other stuff too but the hat is the crown jewel.

:o:o thats awsome, how did you get it?

Oh, and I dont have anything rare but I have the stairway poster, 2 cool small led zeppelin art prints, a led zep 1977 usa tour and an earls court 1975 mug.

:o:o thats awsome, how did you get it?

Oh, and I dont have anything rare but I have the stairway poster, 2 cool small led zeppelin art prints, a led zep 1977 usa tour and an earls court 1975 mug.

Bought it just over a year ago from a very reputable collector, Rick Barrett. I've been buying Zep items from him for about 20 years and I happened to see it on is new website and decided I simply had to have it. There was no way I was gonna pass up a once in a lifetime chance to own such a rare piece of Rock history and let alone being owned by my drumming hero. It wasn't cheap but I got it. He doesn't have the pics on his site anymore but if you click the link to my MySpace in my sig, there's a couple pics of me wearing it. I really don't wear it except for very rare special occasions. I think I've had it on maybe three times.

Bought it just over a year ago from a very reputable collector, Rick Barrett. I've been buying Zep items from him for about 20 years and I happened to see it on is new website and decided I simply had to have it. There was no way I was gonna pass up a once in a lifetime chance to own such a rare piece of Rock history and let alone being owned by my drumming hero. It wasn't cheap but I got it. He doesn't have the pics on his site anymore but if you click the link to my MySpace in my sig, there's a couple pics of me wearing it. I really don't wear it except for very rare special occasions. I think I've had it on maybe three times.

Thanks :D I have just looked at the pics of you wearing it B)

what are the other stuff you got from the guy?

Thanks :D I have just looked at the pics of you wearing it B)

what are the other stuff you got from the guy?

Geez dude, I wouldn't know where to start. T-shirts, one of kind stuff like postcards, buttons. I did get an Object(from the Presence album cover) from him years ago.

Rick is a really great guy. He's always been honest and an absolute pleasure to deal with. His word is gold as far as authenticity.

Geez dude, I wouldn't know where to start. T-shirts, one of kind stuff like postcards, buttons. I did get an Object(from the Presence album cover) from him years ago.

Rick is a really great guy. He's always been honest and an absolute pleasure to deal with. His word is gold as far as authenticity.

My teacher at school (who also loves led zep) told me that when presence came out, his friend (who was a music journalist at the time) and some other music journalists were given 'the object' as a promotionel thing :D

Well, I am not really old enough to have a bunch of memorabilia from "back in the day-ish", but so far I have 4 shirts, a jimmy page action figure thingy, posters taking up my wall paper ( :) ) and old magazines with them on the cover (circa 1976) I bought from ebay.. but thats about it.

Hi Michelle,

Well you lucked out on the I'm assuming People magazine with Zep on the cover cuz it's kind of a rare item that doesn't pop up very often so CONGRATS!