Any Zep fans in Denver Co?

mad dog

Hi,

Just checking to see if there are any Zep fans in the Denver area. Its a shame to have all this good live Zep stuff and no one to share with. I just made a cool DVD of the 02 show too....

Lonely Zep Head in Parker....:)

Hi,

Just checking to see if there are any Zep fans in the Denver area. Its a shame to have all this good live Zep stuff and no one to share with. I just made a cool DVD of the 02 show too....

Lonely Zep Head in Parker.... :)

I was just talking with a neighbor who said it was snowing like elephants and zebras last time he was there. If I move 100 zep fans into your home would it help.

O2.....where? Give it up...

I was just talking with a neighbor who said it was snowing like elephants and zebras last time he was there. If I move 100 zep fans into your home would it help.

O2.....where? Give it up...

Snowing today...Zero degrees (F) all day long..

100 zep fans in my home..hmmm no...I will stay lonely

02 dvd made from some good You Tube vids....someone out there took the time to do some editing with various camera angles for each song...has a good audio track too, better than I had before....Search for 'London O2 Multi-cam'

Snowing today...Zero degrees (F) all day long..

100 zep fans in my home..hmmm no...I will stay lonely

02 dvd made from some good You Tube vids....someone out there took the time to do some editing with various camera angles for each song...has a good audio track too, better than I had before....Search for 'London O2 Multi-cam'

Good enough for me. I'm never in need of a friend or entertainment.

Archived