Questions for doctors and lawyers

LedZep1969

Okay well my friend has a dog and it was taken by her friend to get "shots" but she never gave the dog back. Lets say her name is Marie and my friends name is Jessica. Marie gave the dog to Jessica and Jessica has had the dog for 1 year and 3 months, she has taken it to the vet and the vet records show that the dog is Jessica's. But last weekend Jessica gave to dog to Marie to let her take the dog to the vet. But the x-rays show that the dog was "beaten with a blunt force object repeatedly" an that bruises have been there for a week. So the dog was taken to the SPCA foster home. So Jessica went to a lawyer and he said that Marie illegally took the dog. So please let me know who the dog LEGALLY belongs to. Oh and Marie has the contracts to the dog, but Jessica has had the dog longer, but Marie had over a year to give them to Jessica so PLEASE HELP!!

EDIT

i know my friend i see her everyday with the dog she never hits the dog and the only time the dog is hit is when I play football with it.

EDIT

Can you tell how long bruises have been on a dog?

Like if you go to a vet and their are bruises on the dog can you medically tell how long the bruises have been there external and internal bruises

I didn't even know you could see bruises on dogs .. my thinking would be that you would have to hit them pretty hard to bruise them..

If Jessica and Marie are such good friends that they both take random responsibility for this dog then they should both be working together to find out how in the world it got beaten so badly!

I adopted a dog who had been so badly abused (she was missing a leg and a tail) and you could tell when she saw children that it must have been kids because she was so scared of them (and also snappy with them so when I got pregnant we gave her to our neighbor)

my point is that if you just took the dog round to each of the women you could probably tell by it's behavior who the culprit is .. if you know what I mean? Unless it was someone they know and not them specifically ...

Archived