Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
luvlz2

Page/Plant 05/10/95 America West Arena, Phoenix

On 5/12/2017 at 9:57 PM, luvlz2 said:

The next date of the tour at the MGM Grand Gardens in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday May 12th, 1995.

Great posts in this thread luv!!!! Didnt get to see the JP/RP shows. . 1. wasnt really sure how to feel about the re-tooling of Zep songs (still dont like it) and 2. That was a really trying time in my life and $$$ was scarce. . 

video is borrowed

audio is recorded directly in front of guitar rig with stereo mics the attempt was made to capture the tone and movement of the sound. The drums, bass and piano are all fixed- the guitar moves around- at a few points the stage sound is muted and guitar signal is revealed from the back of the venue. 3D solo.  This was not the case at each venue during the tour. Thought a few people might find it interesting.

Posted (edited)

😀It's funny, I've been having memories about this show each day these last few days. A cherished memory when Page & Plant performed in Phoenix, 23 years ago today.

I remember KUPD was doing a Led Zeppelin A-Z Weekend the weekend tickets went on sale, had that cranked up on my boombox waiting in line for tickets at Metrocenter, it was cool.

Edited by luvlz2

Posted (edited)

Edited by luvlz2