The New Yardbirds Live at the Marque 1968

I picked up a Jimmy Page Sessions 2 the other day at the thrift store, and alongside some 50's gems he played on, the last track on the album is White Summer listed as "The New Yardbirds" Marque Theater 10-16-68. This would make it actually Led Zeppelin. After a little digging around, I found the below bootleg for the show at the Marquee. I've heard this show is actually the Fillmore shows from Spring 1969, repackaged, but since I haven't listened to it, I couldn't confirm. Does anyone have this bootleg, and if so is it the legitimate 1968 concert or repackaged 1969 Fillmore material.

Also when is that 1970 Bath video going to be released.

R-5091170-1384231973-8622.jpeg.jpg

• 4 years later...

I saw this advertised on eBay recently, and as luck would have it, I was at The Fillmore a few weeks later.  I asked one of the managers about this before we went home (had a 4 symbols shirt on) and we struck up a conversation), he confirmed it.  Apparently more than a few people have asked.

BTW, if you ever do go to the place (SW corner Fillmore and Geary), the Avocado poster is upstairs in the bar/lounge, behind the bar on the upper left side of the wall.  The poster with Country Joe and the Fish is in the vicinity too, near some Steve Miller stuff.  Looking around it's a trip to imagine what that place must have been like in early 1969.  And drive by Kezar Stadium (SE end of Golden Gate Park) where they played in 1973.  I can't imagine the hippies next door in the Haight were very happy. 😄

5 hours ago, Bill H. said:

And drive by Kezar Stadium (SE end of Golden Gate Park) where they played in 1973.  I can't imagine the hippies next door in the Haight were very happy. 😄

I visited the site of Kezar Stadium almost 20 years ago. Not much of the original structure remains. Well worth a visit though. It was also featured in the film Dirt Harry.