Ronald Jenkees

Matthew!

I try to post threads about independent/unknown artists I find every once in a while.

And.

OH MY GOODNESS.

This guy is a musical genius.

He's a complete goofball, but just has this likable way about him.

It's hip-hop/rock/electronica, but keyboard style. Which makes it very cool and interesting.

And really, take the time to watch some of his videos, he has TONS. It's so worth it.

Watch.

He has a cd out, and it is GREAT. Cd number two will hopefully be out by the end of the summer.

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you like the music, Xtazy! It really is good stuff. B)

But I swear, one of these days I'm going to post ten new artist threads at once. Then they'll get some views. The lack of response here is really upsetting, no lie. <_<

But I swear, one of these days I'm going to post ten new artist threads at once. Then they'll get some views. The lack of response here is really upsetting, no lie.

Believe me, better get no replies at all than getting "this guy sucks!" kind of replies. Those are really upsetting!

Believe me, better get no replies at all than getting "this guy sucks!" kind of replies. Those are really upsetting!

True, but he doesn't suck. :lol: So I'm not worried about that. I just hate posting threads with crazy talent, like this guy, and seeing them immediately drop to the bottom of the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow. :blink:

That guy's got style.

...dang. He's only got one CD available and the links you posted aren't on it.

Hey metal box, glad you like it!

I would edit my original post and stick the link in there, but it's not letting me edit...

SO. You can buy or download his cd here. :D

His cd has much less improvisation on it. It's a more chill electronica kind of feel....but that's not a bad thing at all. B)

Archived