Hola! I'm New!

SilverGirl

Hello, everyone! My name's Al and I am brand new here. I'm fairly new to Zeppelin, too- I grew up listening to their music on the classic rock radio, but I was never a true fan until I heard Physical Graffiti. As I'm sure you all know, it was an amazing experience and I was completely blown away! I haven't yet come across a Zep song I don't like, but my favorites include When the Levee Breaks, Black Country Woman, Going to California, Hey Hey What Can I Do...and the list goes on and on! I'm so excited to be someplace where I can find people to talk to about the band and their music. There's so much more I want to find out about, and so much I want to share about what Zeppelin means to me. I can't wait to meet you all and get talkin'! Peace! :)

-Al :)

• 1 month later...
Hello, everyone! My name's Al and I am brand new here. I'm fairly new to Zeppelin, too- I grew up listening to their music on the classic rock radio, but I was never a true fan until I heard Physical Graffiti. As I'm sure you all know, it was an amazing experience and I was completely blown away! I haven't yet come across a Zep song I don't like, but my favorites include When the Levee Breaks, Black Country Woman, Going to California, Hey Hey What Can I Do...and the list goes on and on! I'm so excited to be someplace where I can find people to talk to about the band and their music. There's so much more I want to find out about, and so much I want to share about what Zeppelin means to me. I can't wait to meet you all and get talkin'! Peace! :)

-Al :)

Hi Al! Physical Graffiti was the one to hook me to.

Bonzolikedrumer

I spell it like that because I like it that way.

Archived