Led Zeppelin on Magnetmagazine.com

Nice article.

I was the same age as the boys in the story, and I cannot imagine my dad taking me to a rock concert and dropping me off with my friends and picking me up at 11PM when it was over when I was 11 years old. I was still playing with Barbie dolls at the time. :lol: I was a great admirer of rock music, though, and did collect records. But to go to a rock concert? My parents wouldn't allow it!

Nice article.

I was the same age as the boys in the story, and I cannot imagine my dad taking me to a rock concert and dropping me off with my friends and picking me up at 11PM when it was over when I was 11 years old. I was still playing with Barbie dolls at the time. :lol: I was a great admirer of rock music, though, and did collect records. But to go to a rock concert? My parents wouldn't allow it!

I was thirteen when I went to my first rock concert :D

I was thirteen when I went to my first rock concert :D

I was 17 and a senior in high school for my first concert.

I did go to "dances" where bands played when I was in junior high school. But no one famous played, just local bands. At the time, in the early 70's, people didn't dance at the dances. We just sat on the floor and listened to the bands. We didn't do much dancing until disco came along.

Archived