led zep tribute bands

Jimmy'sgirl

just letting people know about some bands ive seen lately

i just saw a pretty good tribute band for led zeppelin and i thought they were good. they play mostly the west coast of california and Jimmy page has seen them himself. go to www.ledzepagain.com and check out the web page with jimmy at the concert.

Ive also seen an all girl band Zepparella out of San Fran area and they are really good. i loved them seen them 2 times. And out of Seattle area No Quarter they were spot on perfect also.

look them up for theyre tour dates and check them out. Ive never seen the original led in concert and never will but I have met Jimmy once in a bar. but I i do love a concert of all led zeppelin music that sounds just like them. as for LedZepagain if Jimmy likes them they must be ok. I thought they were. just thought i would pass this info. on

• 2 weeks later...

i just saw a pretty good tribute band for led zeppelin and i thought they were good. they play mostly the west coast of california and Jimmy page has seen them himself. go to www.ledzepagain.com and check out the web page with jimmy at the concert.

Ive also seen an all girl band Zepparella out of San Fran area and they are really good. i loved them seen them 2 times. And out of Seattle area No Quarter they were spot on perfect also.

look them up for theyre tour dates and check them out. Ive never seen the original led in concert and never will but I have met Jimmy once in a bar. but I i do love a concert of all led zeppelin music that sounds just like them. as for LedZepagain if Jimmy likes them they must be ok. I thought they were. just thought i would pass this info. on

I've only seen Zepparella on 'YouTube' but they are great,they really sound like the early Led Zeppelin and they look like they are enjoying themselves as well.

There's another all-girl Zep tribute band, Lez Zeppelin. Never seen 'em, but supposedly they're really good.

Lez%20Zeppelin.jpg

:peace:,

Jo

Archived