Hello from Guernsey.

zabs

I am 54 and a life long Zepp fan,I love to talk to people from all over this little planet.My little rock Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands which if you look on an atlas is just below England and very close to France.

I am 54 and a life long Zepp fan,I love to talk to people from all over this little planet.My little rock Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands which if you look on an atlas is just below England and very close to France.

Welcome to the forum. Great people, info and knowledge here!

Hi Zabs from Guernsey! :wave: and ... thww0033.gif

Welcome, Zabs! Guernsey looks very beautiful. The film star Oliver Reed used to live in your neck o' the woods, didn't he?

:rolleyes: Hi,thanks for replying.Yes Guernsey is a beautiful island whether it's sunny or a force ten blowing.Yes Olly did live here for a while and I had the pleasure of a few drinks with him a few times.Did he leave some tales behind him when he left here.So wheres about you from and have you seen Zep live? Unfortunately I have'nt but last year I saw Led Zep2 (tribute band) and they were fantastic ,I kid you not.Anyway ,just a short reply for now,do hope youwrite back. Cheers!

Archived