36th Anniversary of Madison Square Garden TSRTS gigs

frankzeppelin

I've been looking through all the topics on this website, and no mention of the anniversary of the

classic concert shown on zepppelin's first movie.

Oh well, at least I remembered

I celebrate that concert by busting my ears and listening to the whole remastered version

from start to finish (and w/out pauses in between)

Watching the movie

and pretending today is 1973 and I am going to their concerts

How do you commemorate this historic Zeppelin date?

I've been looking through all the topics on this website, and no mention of the anniversary of the

classic concert shown on zepppelin's first movie.

Oh well, at least I remembered

I celebrate that concert by busting my ears and listening to the whole remastered version

from start to finish (and w/out pauses in between)

Watching the movie

and pretending today is 1973 and I am going to their concerts

How do you commemorate this historic Zeppelin date?

well, me too, i celebrate with The Song Remains the Same at this time, particulary Dazed And Confused...

congratulations Garden :P:P

well, me too, i celebrate with The Song Remains the Same at this time, particulary Dazed And Confused...

I am listening to the Collectors Edition now. I also have it recorded on both DVR's in HD. I watch/listen to this minimum of once/twice a week. Love it!!!

Well if there was a Zeppelin calender, this week will be a holy week, commemorating the classic Garden gigs, and today would be the year 41 in Zeppelin years

P.S. good to know Zeppelin has influence in Mexico, I've been to Mexico quite a few times, but have yet to find any reference pertaining to them, guess I better look harder

P.P.S. Thanks for translating the Ten Years Gone lyrics in Spanish, I have a really hard time translating any of Zep's music into Spanish

Archived