My Cover of Ten Years Gone

LedZeppe75

Alright, so a while ago i posted a cover of TYG, but i didnt like that much, so i practiced the song alot more, and made this....please ignore the distortion and rate it on how i played, and how i put it together. Oh and its in stereo...so use heaphones :D

Alright, so a while ago i posted a cover of TYG, but i didnt like that much, so i practiced the song alot more, and made this....please ignore the distortion and rate it on how i played, and how i put it together. Oh and its in stereo...so use heaphones :D

:) Hey LedZeppe75!! :wave: Very niiccce! Beautiful! Loved your hammering on the (i think) Dmaj7 chord, the way Page does it right before Plant sings "Did you ever really need somebody?"! You've gotten much further along on that song then I ever did! :D

:) Hey LedZeppe75!! :wave: Very niiccce! Beautiful! Loved your hammering on the (i think) Dmaj7 chord, the way Page does it right before Plant sings "Did you ever really need somebody?"! You've gotten much further along on that song then I ever did! :D

Thanks alot :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived