Led Zeppelin

lzzoso

What would you expect from the snot-nosed elitists at Rolling Stone magazine? They have always been a bunch of arrogant bastards who consider themselves final arbiters of what is hip, relevant, and artistically meritous. Not to mention in recent years they have advocated an agenda so left wing it would make Mao blush.

It will be a great day when this shrinking magazine (literally and figuratively) is finally put out of its misery. :D

Here, Here, Reggie, i never buy it nor do i read it, so it has no impact on my life, its not even good enough to tear up and put on a coat hook for the Jakes, in my opinion that is. ;)

Now Calm Down, Calm Down Mate. (In my bestest Scouse Accent)

Regards, Danny

At the end of the day its just a magazine trying to make money, and they've always known that they could do that as long as they cover the biggest artists, be it for better of for worse. But their are some things they do that are just inexcusable. Just the other day I saw a poster of their 100 Greatest Guitarist cover with Hendrix on the front. It was actually a pretty great picture, but then the side title said "Plus HILLARY DUFF". I almost laughed and puked at the same time. I mean WHAT THE FUCK!? I thought I was looking at MAD Magazine for a second, hahaha.

Archived