Judas F*cking Priest

TypeO

About 2 weeks ago my friend called asked did I want to go see a concert.

Seems his wife bought 2 tickets for Judas Priest and Whitesnake because she liked Whitesnake, and he could tolerate Whitesnake to see Priest for the umpteenth time.

Well, suddenly Whitesnake cancels, so she doesn't want to go at all.

I was more than happy to see the Priest for the 2nd time.

Absolute best seats I've ever had for a major show - orchestra row 16 (just out of bodily fluids range).

And because the 30th anniversary of the release of British Steel is coming up, they performed the entire album.

Oh yeah.

Don't know if you've ever seen JP, especially lately, but they still bring 110%.

A lot of older bands are just kinda propped up onstage as they run through their hits, but suffice it to say the Priest are still Hellbent.

Got some cool phone vids but of course the audio is totally blown out.

Here are half the phone pics:

0820092127.jpg

0820092158.jpg

0820092159.jpg

0820092159a.jpg

0820092200.jpg

0820092202.jpg

Short vid of KK and Glenn with semi-intelligible audio...

th_0820092213.jpg

I've got the entire vid of Free Wheel Burning when Rob rides onstage on the badass Harley, but the audio is completely blown out. But it's SOOOOOO fuggin' cool!

Tonight I'm gonna try to edit it to just the opening minute when he rides out.

The closest I came to a disappointment about the show is they didn't play The Hellion/Electric Eye.

I don't think a song more perfectly suited as a live opening song exists.

They DID open with it when I saw them in '05.

About 2 weeks ago my friend called asked did I want to go see a concert.

Seems his wife bought 2 tickets for Judas Priest and Whitesnake because she liked Whitesnake, and he could tolerate Whitesnake to see Priest for the umpteenth time.

Well, suddenly Whitesnake cancels, so she doesn't want to go at all.

I was more than happy to see the Priest for the 2nd time.

Absolute best seats I've ever had for a major show - orchestra row 16 (just out of bodily fluids range).

And because the 30th anniversary of the release of British Steel is coming up, they performed the entire album.

Oh yeah.

Don't know if you've ever seen JP, especially lately, but they still bring 110%.

A lot of older bands are just kinda propped up onstage as they run through their hits, but suffice it to say the Priest are still Hellbent.

Got some cool phone vids but of course the audio is totally blown out.

Here are half the phone pics:

0820092127.jpg

0820092158.jpg

0820092159.jpg

0820092159a.jpg

0820092200.jpg

0820092202.jpg

How's it going "TypeO" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. My employer let us go home early today and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Rather than go drinking at the bar all day, I decided to come home and get some things done around the house and be on the computer today.

"Type0," I LOVE JUDAS F*C*ING PRIEST!!!!!! I already saw them live twice here in San Antonio at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The band sounded great! I love the "British Steel," "Hell Bent For Leather" and "Screaming For Vengeance" albums, these albums kick ass! ROCK ON!

How's it going "TypeO" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. My employer let us go home early today and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Rather than go drinking at the bar all day, I decided to come home and get some things done around the house and be on the computer today.

"Type0," I LOVE JUDAS F*C*ING PRIEST!!!!!! I already saw them live twice here in San Antonio at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The band sounded great! I love the "British Steel," "Hell Bent For Leather" and "Screaming For Vengeance" albums, these albums kick ass! ROCK ON!

Verizon Wireless is apparently quite active in the amphitheater business, as it was the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Atlanta (Alpharetta actually) where I saw JP. And it was the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Charlotte where I saw Rush the last 2 times.

Verizon Wireless is apparently quite active in the amphitheater business, as it was the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Atlanta (Alpharetta actually) where I saw JP. And it was the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Charlotte where I saw Rush the last 2 times.

How's it going "TypeO?" I hope all is well with you. No shit! It looks like Verizon Wireless is not only going to corner the entire Amphitheater market, they should corner the stadiums and theaters as well. I swear, you see the Verizon Wireless logo everywhere now. ROCK ON my friend!

Archived