THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the week has treated all of you well. I have the rest of this month off and most of next month off so I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking and celebrating starting today. Then again, I drink everyday anyway. I would like to talk about the Little League World Series that has been showing on the ESPN channel. Some of these young kids that are between the ages of 10 and 12 years old are like 6' tall and almost 200 pounds. I would like to announce that a very good friend of mine (Coach Shull) is coaching the SOUTHWEST McALLISTER PARK AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE (LL) SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Baseball team and is in the semi-finals championships of the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES. Please join me and support the Little League Kids as well as the San Antonio Little League team in the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES. Today's games are at 3:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. Central time on the ESPN channel. These little, or should I say BIG, kids can really play! Mexico has been doing well also, you have to check these guys out when you get a chance. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friends!

Hi ZeppFanForever! :wave: Best wishes to our beloved little league teams! And, all good fortune to your friend's Little Leaguers! (Big kids, now!) I love the Major Leagues, now, thanks to you, I surely appreciate the Little Leagues too! I don't have cable, so I can't watch them, but I'll be rootin' for 'em! :D

Hi ZeppFanForever! :wave: Best wishes to our beloved little league teams! And, all good fortune to your friend's Little Leaguers! (Big kids, now!) I love the Major Leagues, now, thanks to you, I surely appreciate the Little Leagues too! I don't have cable, so I can't watch them, but I'll be rootin' for 'em! :D

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is well with you. You're very welcome "Fan_S.!" It makes me feel good when someone appreciates the little leaguers. These little guys can really play. These young pitchers throw the hard ball between 65 and 80 M.P.H. For their age, these guys are throwing some serious speed. ROCK ON!

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is well with you. You're very welcome "Fan_S.!" It makes me feel good when someone appreciates the little leaguers. These little guys can really play. These young pitchers throw the hard ball between 65 and 80 M.P.H. For their age, these guys are throwing some serious speed. ROCK ON!

Wow! Great hurling! That's almost good enough for AA ball? Let alone single A? Forgive my ignorance, but I saw on a regular channel, the "International Little League World Series" in progress. Is San Antonio still in it for the "National World Series"? :wave::beer:BTW Hope all is well with you too, ZeppFanForever! :D

Wow! Great hurling! That's almost good enough for AA ball? Let alone single A? Forgive my ignorance, but I saw on a regular channel, the "International Little League World Series" in progress. Is San Antonio still in it for the "National World Series"? :wave::beer:BTW Hope all is well with you too, ZeppFanForever! :D

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. Today, the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES Championships has had some great moments. Earlier today on the ESPN Channel, Chinese Taipei (Asian Pacific) has been taking it to Mexico despite being rained out. The game has just resumed with Chinese Taipei leading Mexico 6 to 2. The game between Texas (San Antonio) and California (Chula Vista) has just gotten underway. The winner of these two games will meet in THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale. I hope that San Antonio beats California, GO TEXAS!! ROCK ON!

↑ Hi ZeppFanForever :wave: Thanks for the update! Okay, for you, I'll root for the Texan team! I missed a lot cuz I went out swimming with my daughter. Fun! fun fun! :party:

BTW: Trivia question: The husband tells me he heard that little leaguers may not throw curves. Is this true? It is because it might ruin their young, developing arms? See ya soon! Looking forward to your answer! Enjoy the game! :beer:

↑ Hi ZeppFanForever :wave: Thanks for the update! Okay, for you, I'll root for the Texan team! I missed a lot cuz I went out swimming with my daughter. Fun! fun fun! :party:

BTW: Trivia question: The husband tells me he heard that little leaguers may not throw curves. Is this true? It is because it might ruin their young, developing arms? See ya soon! Looking forward to your answer! Enjoy the game! :beer:

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. UPDATE: Chinese Taipei just beat Mexico 9 to 4 to advance to THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale. Texas (San Antonio) and California (Chula Vista) should be getting under way pretty shortly either on ESPN or ABC. The winner of the Texas (San Antonio) and California (Chula Vista) game will advance to THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale and face Chinese Taipei. The finale is the big one, THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES. In the mean time, ROCK ON ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Hello ZeppFanForever! K, I'll try and watch it! Makes for an exciting game of course! Enjoy! :beer:

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. Due to rain delays and the Ted Kennedy Memorial today, the Texas (San Antonio) and California (Chula Vista) game will be shown on ESPN 2 and ABC at 6:00 P.M. Central time. The winner of this game will face Chinese Taipei in the BIG ONE, THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES! I hope that everyone watches this game as well as THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES, these games are going to be entertaining. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Hello ZeppFanForever! K, I'll try and watch it! Makes for an exciting game of course! Enjoy! :beer:

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. I'm at the bar with my girlfriend watching both THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES U.S. Championship and the San Francisco 49ers at the Dallas Cowboys games. I'm using my friend's Laptop so I can keep you updated as to what's going on in the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES game.

In THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES U.S. Championship Game, it is the bottom of the 3rd inning and California (Chula Vista) is beating Texas (San Antonio) 12 to 0. California has a 6' tall and 212 pound pitcher named Luke Ramirez, he is only 13 years old! Ramirez is INCREDIBLE! This guy can throw a 95 M.P.H. pitch down home plate. WOW! The Dallas game just started 20 minutes ago, I hope that Dallas can do better against San Francisco. We'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. I'm at the bar with my girlfriend watching both THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES U.S. Championship and the San Francisco 49ers at the Dallas Cowboys games. I'm using my friend's Laptop so I can keep you updated as to what's going on in the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES game.

In THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES U.S. Championship Game, it is the bottom of the 3rd inning and California (Chula Vista) is beating Texas (San Antonio) 12 to 0. California has a 6' tall and 212 pound pitcher named Luke Ramirez, he is only 13 years old! Ramirez is INCREDIBLE! This guy can throw a 95 M.P.H. pitch down home plate. WOW! The Dallas game just started 20 minutes ago, I hope that Dallas can do better against San Francisco. We'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Hey hi ZFF! Wow! What an arm! Hate to be a wet blanket for good ol' California, but are they sure he's only 13? Sorry about the score so far. Maybe TX can score more runs as the game progresses. The kid sounds like a phenom! Speaking of phenoms, I'll never forget Doc Gooden in his heyday! ( No Mets fan ever will.) :D:beer:

Hey hi ZFF! Wow! What an arm! Hate to be a wet blanket for good ol' California, but are they sure he's only 13? Sorry about the score so far. Maybe TX can score more runs as the game progresses. The kid sounds like a phenom! Speaking of phenoms, I'll never forget Doc Gooden in his heyday! ( No Mets fan ever will.) :D:beer:

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES U.S. Championship Game is OVER! California (Chula Vista) upset unbeaten Texas (San Antonio) after 4 innings, 12 to 2. In the LITTLE LEAGUE rule book, if one team is leading the other by 10 or more points at the end of the 4th inning, the game is automatically over as is the case here. I would like to congratulate California (Chula Vista) on the perfect game! Texas NEVER had a chance. So the stage is set, it is Chinese Taipei against California (Chula Vista) in THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale. It will be televised tomorrow, I do not know what time yet but I will post it here later tonight. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Hi ZFF I did get to watch the Canada vs CTP last week. I think who ever takes them on will need a big bad pitcher for sure. The championship game is played this Sunday or next weekend?slapface.gif

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? I hope all is well with you my friend. I saw that game last week as well. THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale will be played tomorrow with two remaining teams left. They are Chinese Taipei vs California (Chula Vista). I guarantee that this game will be very entertaining. I hope that you as well as many of our fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics can watch it. In the mean time, ROCK ON my friend!

Okay, thanks, ZFF! Congrats to California and hey, good game! to Texas. I didn't know that about the 4 inning rule and the 10 pt. difference! There's always next year. I couldn't watch anyway, tonight cuz the husband's hogging the TV to watch the Giants vs. Jets. So what, I bitched about it only a little because he was nice enough to get me a great CD I wanted. haha. :beer: RE: San Antonio's boys of summer: There's always next year! I bet they were gracious about it! :D:beer:

Okay, thanks, ZFF! Congrats to California and hey, good game! to Texas. I didn't know that about the 4 inning rule and the 10 pt. difference! There's always next year. I couldn't watch anyway, tonight cuz the husband's hogging the TV to watch the Giants vs. Jets. So what, I bitched about it only a little because he was nice enough to get me a great CD I wanted. haha. :beer: RE: San Antonio's boys of summer: There's always next year! I bet they were gracious about it! :D:beer:

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I'm still hoping that all is well with you. You're right, there's always next year. I'm proud of all of these little big guys, they can really play. I'm sorry that you missed the game but then again, your hubby bought you a great CD. What CD did you get? ROCK ON!

Okay, thanks, ZFF! Congrats to California and hey, good game! to Texas. I didn't know that about the 4 inning rule and the 10 pt. difference! There's always next year. I couldn't watch anyway, tonight cuz the husband's hogging the TV to watch the Giants vs. Jets. So what, I bitched about it only a little because he was nice enough to get me a great CD I wanted. haha. beer.gif RE: San Antonio's boys of summer: There's always next year! I bet they were gracious about it! biggrin.gifbeer.gif

I may not be correct but I believe it's called the mercy rule or something like that and that they have that rule in the major leagues as well but I could be wrong.unsure.gif

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I'm still hoping that all is well with you. You're right, there's always next year. I'm proud of all of these little big guys, they can really play. I'm sorry that you missed the game but then again, your hubby bought you a great CD. What CD did you get? ROCK ON!

:lol: You've got character, ZFF! I like that! I told him I've been wanting to buy Dylan's Blood On The Tracks for a while, because I love "Buckets Of Rain", the last track. So today, as a surprise, I got it. I'll buy him a big mug of beer. Nice of him! :beer::D And his own TV. haha! (when I save enough money, that is)

I may not be correct but I believe it's called the mercy rule or something like that and that they have that rule in the major leagues as well but I could be wrong.unsure.gif

Oh hi Charles! Thanks for the info! Sounds like a rule to perpetuate graciousness on the part of victors. :)

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? I'm always hoping that everything is ok with you and your son. I am not sure either what that rule is called. All Little League games are played 6 full innings. After the big lead that California had over Texas, I guess that you can say that it was a mercy ending. In my opinion and I'm sure that you feel the same way, all of those Little League kids are winners! They all played their hearts out and truly showed the REAL true baseball spirit as to how the game should be played. Without the scandals and steroids, these kids can teach the pros a few lessons about loving the game itself and not thinking about the money aspect YET! Many of these kids will be making the bucks playing in the pros in the near future. At least I know for fact that California Pitcher Luke Ramirez will! Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

:lol: You've got character, ZFF! I like that! I told him I've been wanting to buy Dylan's Blood On The Tracks for a while, because I'm in love with "Buckets Of Rain", the last track. So today, as a surprise, I got it. I'll buy him a big mug of beer. Nice of him! :beer::D And his own TV. haha! (when I save enough money, that is)

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I know for fact that you are doing well, that makes me happy! Ah, thats sweet! Thats cool that your hubby surprised you like that. In return, just get him the big glass mug with a case of beer for now and he should be real happy for a while. I feel confident that you will buy him his favorite TV soon. One of my ex-girlfriends bought me this HUGE beer mug and I still take it with me to my favorite bars to this very day. I just have the bartender fill up my beer mug and it lasts me a while. I once took my YARDSTICK GLASS to the bar and the bartender refused to fill it. I bought the Yardstick Glass at one of the happening night clubs on the Vegas Strip and it costs me a little over $26.00. Oh well! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I know for fact that you are doing well, that makes me happy! Ah, thats sweet! Thats cool that your hubby surprised you like that. In return, just get him the big glass mug with a case of beer for now and he should be real happy for a while. I feel confident that you will buy him his favorite TV soon. One of my ex-girlfriends bought me this HUGE beer mug and I still take it with me to my favorite bars to this very day. I just have the bartender fill up my beer mug and it lasts me a while. I once took my YARDSTICK GLASS to the bar and the bartender refused to fill it. I bought the Yardstick Glass at one of the happening night clubs on the Vegas Strip and it costs me a little over $26.00. Oh well! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON!

Aw you're nice, ZFF! :) Here's to good ol' San Antonio's Little Leaguers giving it the old college try! :beer: And here's to next year, guys! :toast::D

BTW , ZFF, what position in baseball/softball/kickball did you play as a kid? Me, being nosey. :P

Aw you're nice, ZFF! :) Here's to good ol' San Antonio's Little Leaguers giving it the old college try! :beer: And here's to next year, guys! :toast::D

BTW , ZFF, what position in baseball/softball/kickball did you play as a kid? Me, being nosey. :P

How's it going "Fan_S.?" I hope all is still well with you. My my my, aren't we being a little nosey!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha! Oh thats ok! As a kid, I was always the benchwarmer in the dugout so I can help myself to the beer. Ha Ha, JUST KIDDING! I always liked to play either 2nd base or center field. I had a strong arm as a kid so I could throw the ball far from out field to home plate. How bout you? ROCK ON!

How's it going "Fan_S." as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. Today (Sunday), the losers of yesterday's games, Texas (San Antonio) will play against Mexico in a CONSOLATION game at 10:00 A.M. Central time on ESPN.

THE MAIN EVENT, THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES finale between California (Chula Vista) and Chinese Taipei will begin today at 2:00 P.M. Central time on ABC. Get your beer, get some popcorn, get some burgers and tacos or barbeque some steaks because this game is going to be good.In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Hey hi, ZFF! You may include me in that category of "die hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics"! haha! I'm glad there's a "consolation" game. Excellent idea for the big kids. :) Thanks for posting the scheduled times of that game and the championship game! Enjoy, ZFF! :D:beer:

Archived