God, I'm Depressed.

sirchris

Relax Sir Chris...you're right on schedule with Einstein & Hitler.

Just don't invade Poland....amd if you do decide to take that route, make it a happenin Polish nightclub. Career counselling could be an option for you my friend. Take that step and every step at a time and things will get better, promise.

You know what recently brought me out of a depressed state, and scored me a job? Reading this book...

KitchenConfidential.jpg

It made me realize that I want to work in the cooking profession. Now I'm not suggesting anyone should be a cook, but I found the whole book very inspiring and emboldening. Basically, it helped give me more confidence in what I know I want to do. You have to be able to say "Fuck everything else, this is what I want to do" (whatever career or path it is you want), and just go for it no matter what. You'll be surprised to find out it's usually very much achievable and is always worth it.

Well that was my little pep talk for tonight. Hope it helped anyone who is feeling depressed, like I have a lot in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Ditto I feel your pain. I am very depressed because I am going thru a nasty divorce and husband was living a double life. My 13 year old daughter is in the middle of it and she is very unstable at this time. No money or job will make u happy. I have had that and it only makes you stay in a unhealthy situation. The tragedy is a 13 year old girl who is the victim. We created this mess. I cry every day and feel helpless. Courts, attorneys, etc. My daughter now wants to live with her dad because he does not displine her and has the check book. I am lost as being a mother and her was my life. I have been in this big house for the last few months by myself. On a positive note: try exercising daily that has helped me tremendously. Give yourself only a few minutes each day to feel sad then move on. Listen to music (LZ of course). Keep in touch with family and friends. Drink 2 glasses of wine every night. No more because alcohol is a depressant. I always say things can only get better because they cannot get worse. Hang in there your time will come.

Hey Bitchen Soul,

Ironic....we are rowing the same boat. I am going through the same thing that you are, and have been for quite some time. wtf.gif is wrong with this planet and some of the people in it? Are there no morals anymore? I am so sorry to hear about thisconsole2.gif , just don't do anything stupid, alright? Talk to you later.....take good care of yourself!

DD

Greetings from Canada to my fellow Zep Fan in the U.K.

I want you to know that I have had difficult times...

I have sought career advice..it really helped me..I have a much different job than what I originally set out to do..but it's what is best for me....it took awhile to accept my limitations..

Hey...I look at what is positive for me now...Robert Plant and Strange Sensation played near my town in 05..in many ways my life is getting better!!!!

Juliet :wave:

PS I'm grateful that I have led-zeppelin.com..it helps reading and writing here..

Archived