LZ TRIBUTE BAND

Bitchin Soul

:rolleyes: Hey all of you Texans there is a LZ tribute band playing tonight at Tolberts on Main Street in Grapevine, TX. They are pretty good......but not LZ. I will take what I can get. :D They normally start playing at around 9:30 10:00p.m. It is free of charge. If anyone is interested in meeting up p.m. me.

Hope to meet some of you.

:rolleyes: Hey all of you Texans there is a LZ tribute band playing tonight at Tolberts on Main Street in Grapevine, TX. They are pretty good......but not LZ. I will take what I can get. :D They normally start playing at around 9:30 10:00p.m. It is free of charge. If anyone is interested in meeting up p.m. me.

Hope to meet some of you.

Why howdy pardner! How ya doin'? Ya all need to come on down now yer hear! Ha Ha Ha Ha! Shit, I tried talking like that in a honky tonk bar recently in the small town of Blanco, Texas and the cowboys thought that I was crazy as hell being Mexican and all! I also went to a wedding in Blanco with my girlfriend (My girlfriend and I DID NOT know the Bride to be or Groom to be AT ALL!) and the Groomsman dressed and looked like bounty hunters with the long black tuxedos and black cowboy hats. They were also wearing black belts with black holsters that contained loaded pistols in them. After the wedding ceremony was over (I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your Bride, the Groom kissed his new Bride blah blah blah blah!), everyone, including the Groom and Groomsman, all took out their pistols and started firing them in the air. Some even got on their horses and started firing their pistols. This was like being in the old days of the west. I swear, I didn't think that they did this shit anymore. I was the ONLY motherf*c*er there that didn't have a pistol. One old lady was so nice enough to lend me her 38 caliber pistol that she pulled out of her purse and I fired the son-of-a-bitch in the air till I had no bullets left. Damn, that felt good. I just sent you a message, I wish that my girlfriend and I could go but we are unable to. Have a great time tonight, cause we all want to hear details of the concert from you. Ha Ha Ha Ha! In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Archived