Led Zep copyright infringement

les

Greetings all. Where does one go when they see unscrupulous cretins making sub-par products with Zep's name and album cover art on it and begin earning a tidy profit? I came upon these shoddilly-made items while searching for legit Led Zep collectibles. Is Zep's legal team available online? I'm dying to blow the whistle on these thieves as they're exploiting many a rock band than just my favorite (Led Zep). Here's a link to one of many Zep items they're manufacturing in their den of deceit.

Hm, not sure if theres a way to contact them. People have been making unliscened memorobilia for years. Is it right? No. But it's up to you to decide if they deserved to be sued.

Personally, I probably wouldn't be the one who feels strongly enough to report them, but at the same time, I would hope someone else would.

I liked "unscrupulous cretins" and "den of deciet" tongue.gif

Greetings all. Where does one go when they see unscrupulous cretins making sub-par products with Zep's name and album cover art on it and begin earning a tidy profit? I came upon these shoddilly-made items while searching for legit Led Zep collectibles. Is Zep's legal team available online? I'm dying to blow the whistle on these thieves as they're exploiting many a rock band than just my favorite (Led Zep). Here's a link to one of many Zep items they're manufacturing in their den of deceit.

Hi Les,

You've already done it, just posting on here will mean the right people are being contacted, weather they will do what you want of them is another matter though.

Regards, Danny

thats how we roll soldier!!!

Usually, Zep's legal team is quite quick to jump on bad copyright infringements. I've seen things that are for sale on places like ebay, etc., in the past that get yanked quickly and without reason. I'm sure that's part of it.

I have a few other points of reference that can vouch for that, but I don't want to post much, as I may screw up the facts. :blink:

Usually, Zep's legal team is quite quick to jump on bad copyright infringements. I've seen things that are for sale on places like ebay, etc., in the past that get yanked quickly and without reason. I'm sure that's part of it.

I have a few other points of reference that can vouch for that, but I don't want to post much, as I may screw up the facts. :blink:

still love you bella

Archived