Led Zeppelin 3 on plum orange label

poortom

Im very suprised to see on e bay an album of the first pressing of Led Zeppelin 3 catologue number 2401002 on the plumb and orange label, the one with the hand etched do what thou wilt on side one, original delux album is standing at £255, even bigger suprised that i picked this up at a car boot sale for £5 only two weeks ago, the cover has seen better days as in a little bit of sellotape on the bottom, but all in all in very good condition. Is this album really worth this much? I might be willing to sell my windfall if the price is right lol.

Im very suprised to see on e bay an album of the first pressing of Led Zeppelin 3 catologue number 2401002 on the plumb and orange label, the one with the hand etched do what thou wilt on side one, original delux album is standing at £255, even bigger suprised that i picked this up at a car boot sale for £5 only two weeks ago, the cover has seen better days as in a little bit of sellotape on the bottom, but all in all in very good condition. Is this album really worth this much? I might be willing to sell my windfall if the price is right lol.

No, the price isn't right!

Some crazy people still spend that money for a stunning mint copy ... but there are no other reasons than that.

Even the misprinted copy (A celebration) is not rare: a right price will be in the order of 15£ for a VG copy.

We're still talking about million copies records sold ... .... ... !!

You paid the right price for a "sellotaped" copy.

Archived