Hello

McClane

I'm new to all this,so I'll keep it short.I'm here for the same reason everyone else is,a love of all things Zeppelin.I was dragged in to the internet age kicking and screaming,but here I am.Might as well start with the best,right?

I've been a fan since '82,and I can honestly say that Led Zeppelin has been the one thing that's been a constant in my life and the one thing I can truly count on.Everything else has come and gone.

No one can compare to Zep.

I'm new to all this,so I'll keep it short.I'm here for the same reason everyone else is,a love of all things Zeppelin.I was dragged in to the internet age kicking and screaming,but here I am.Might as well start with the best,right?

I've been a fan since '82,and I can honestly say that Led Zeppelin has been the one thing that's been a constant in my life and the one thing I can truly count on.Everything else has come and gone.

Hey McClane welcome to the boards, i gotta say i like your third movie better than the rest cause you have Sam "The Smoothest Motha This Planet Has Ever Seen" Jackson as your sidekick.

I've been a computer lover for decades but I too had to warm up to the web when I first started using it in the mid 1990's. I didn't really like the whole idea at first, but now I'm a net junky!

Archived