Robert Plant sighted in California

Vega

According to the precious ManicNirvana.com, "In October, Robert was sighted in California, including guest appearances with Buddy Miller for a couple of shows. Also during this time he got in a little studio time with Daniel Lanois and producer Mark Howard. Howard posted a few pictures of the session in his MySpace gallery." Daniel Lanois is held responsible for production of some of the greatest solo albums by Peter Gabriel. I wonder what Robert is up to.

According to the precious ManicNirvana.com, "In October, Robert was sighted in California, including guest appearances with Buddy Miller for a couple of shows. Also during this time he got in a little studio time with Daniel Lanois and producer Mark Howard. Howard posted a few pictures of the session in his MySpace gallery." Daniel Lanois is held responsible for production of some of the greatest solo albums by Peter Gabriel. I wonder what Robert is up to.

He was wandering around California in October, doing musical things I guess, and then he moved on, as he so often does.

Archived