Who?

Hots on for nowhere

I've had this Yardbirds live CD for a long time now. It's is called "The Yardbirds: Live at B.B. King Blues Club" and there is absolutely no information about who is actually playing in the band because i think it was recorded in 2004 (i'm not extremely sure about that) and I was wondering if anyone here knew the line up in the band for that show

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this Yardbirds live CD for a long time now. It's is called "The Yardbirds: Live at B.B. King Blues Club" and there is absolutely no information about who is actually playing in the band because i think it was recorded in 2004 (i'm not extremely sure about that) and I was wondering if anyone here knew the line up in the band for that show

I'm guessing that album you have is the one that was recorded live in 2006 at B.B. King Blues Club and then was released the following year.

The band at the time consisted of:

Chris Dreja - rhythm guitar

Jim McCarty - drums, vocals

Ben E. King - lead guitar

John Idan - vocals, bass

Billy Boy Miskimmin - harmonica

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing that album you have is the one that was recorded live in 2006 at B.B. King Blues Club and then was released the following year.

The band at the time consisted of:

Chris Dreja - rhythm guitar

Jim McCarty - drums, vocals

Ben E. King - lead guitar

John Idan - vocals, bass

Billy Boy Miskimmin - harmonica

Billy Boy is a fine harp player who was previously with 9 Below Zero, in Mark Feltham's absence. Mark has also played harp and sang lead vocal with the Yardbirds;

9 Below Zero with Billy Boy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi2sTmoiglI

Yardbirds with Mark Feltham;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KsieQi2FEg

9 Below Zero also do a good version of I Cant Quit You Babe.

Archived