Just 3 Words ~ Stairway to Heaven

Conneyfogle

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway toheaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyandladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away todreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road your on.

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot,

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly away to dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot,take my hand

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven? Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the local inn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits fly and ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you

Hey Hey Mama! Where goest thou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will lead us to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strange journey over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry me back, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awaytodreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin' to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard hear them shouting

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalon tread the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems"

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalon treadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from Gallows Pole

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole riding a many

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole riding a many

long winding road's.....

Hey Hey Mama! Where goestthou? Highway to hell or stairway to heaven?Where the piper will leadus to new queen of light, (the localinn).It's been a long strangejourney over the hills, where spirits flyand ladybirds sing, carry meback, pack Atlas, your bags and fly awayto dreams of you.

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalontreadthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take myhandand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalont read the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalont read the air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my hand and lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder

Makes me wonder: To Ramble On?

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as it seems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long winding roads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you.

So bring it...

Dazed and confused, tryin'to tell how many more angels of Avalont readthe air to the road you're on. Feeling trampled underfoot, take my handand lead me in the light if the sun has just begun to shine on.

So if you listen very hard, hear them shouting, "your time is as itseems" The Dark Lord from gallows pole. Riding a many long windingroads, knowing all along that the Mayqueen makes me wonder to ramble on home to you, so bring it back, hold now

Archived