Days and Confused dvd

ohjimmy

Just received the latest fish heads list in the mail and there is a new dual layer 2 DVD set by Seymour Vision called Days and Confused......anyone know anything about this and what it might happen to have on it?? Eric from fish heads usually doesn't give out any info about cds or dvds if you email him and i cannot find any info on any of the other sites. Since its 2 discs and dual layered there must be alot of footage on it....just wondering what?

thanks

I dont see how it could be anything but Earls Court

no its not earls court. it says that it is various footage. just wondering if there might be anything new on there we have yet to see? I remember when "Assemblage" came out a few years back it had a few pieces of new footage which were interesting to view......maybe the same here?

cheers

no its not earls court. it says that it is various footage. just wondering if there might be anything new on there we have yet to see? I remember when "Assemblage" came out a few years back it had a few pieces of new footage which were interesting to view......maybe the same here?

cheers

It will probably just be various clips of audience shot 8mm footage, mostly of which is probably already out there.

Archived