Good Evening....

harolj

Hello all....I really can't believe it's taken me this long to actually "join" the LZ forum. I guess I never really thought about it until now. I could speak about what is & tell what huge LZ fan I am, but why bore you all with the obvious?

I'll be honest...I'm so damn disappointed that Robert can't come to terms with the rest of the band & make what could be the biggest event in music history. To me, it seems like 1 individual being selfish, however I recognize there are probably some limiting factors with respect to Robert hitting "those" notes, night after night.....after all, none of us are getting any younger. It's just that, they had the chance....and now it's probably gone as they're all doing their own things. It seems as tragic as the Beatles not doing one more before George died.

But I digress. Jimmy....oh Jimmy, what a stud. I've never heard anyone make his/her guitar tell a story like Jimmy can. Finally, in my late 30's, I couldn't stand it anymore & started learning guitar....I'm absolutely hooked & I LOVE it.....thank you Mr. Page. BTW, please turn the Bejing thing into a world tour & make sure Minneapolis is part of the plan! If you need a place to crash; we'd be much obliged, for such a pleasant stay!! =)

Rock on,

~ J

Hello all....I really can't believe it's taken me this long to actually "join" the LZ forum. I guess I never really thought about it until now. I could speak about what is & tell what huge LZ fan I am, but why bore you all with the obvious?

I'll be honest...I'm so damn disappointed that Robert can't come to terms with the rest of the band & make what could be the biggest event in music history. To me, it seems like 1 individual being selfish, however I recognize there are probably some limiting factors with respect to Robert hitting "those" notes, night after night.....after all, none of us are getting any younger. It's just that, they had the chance....and now it's probably gone as they're all doing their own things. It seems as tragic as the Beatles not doing one more before George died.

But I digress. Jimmy....oh Jimmy, what a stud. I've never heard anyone make his/her guitar tell a story like Jimmy can. Finally, in my late 30's, I couldn't stand it anymore & started learning guitar....I'm absolutely hooked & I LOVE it.....thank you Mr. Page. BTW, please turn the Bejing thing into a world tour & make sure Minneapolis is part of the plan! If you need a place to crash; we'd be much obliged, for such a pleasant stay!! =)

Rock on,

~ J

Welcome harolj! Love most of your post by the way...but please don't think of Robert as selfish. He has the right to keep the musics legacy, and believe me as most on this forum I would give anything to see them (with Jason on drums). I respect all of them and I am so grateful for the music they gave us. :notworthy:

And then I think about what they have done with their solo careers and again the music captures my heart.

:welcome2:

Archived