Who would like

Never seen them live. Such a shame. Seen The Beatles three times, but not Led Zep. Hope I get another shot at it.

Hard to believe this as it would have been much easier to see Zeppelin in the States than the Beatles. I am was born in 57 and I was too young to have seen them. (13 when they broke up). So you must not have wanted to see them back then-only conclusion I can come up with.

Hard to believe this as it would have been much easier to see Zeppelin in the States than the Beatles. I am was born in 57 and I was too young to have seen them. (13 when they broke up). So you must not have wanted to see them back then-only conclusion I can come up with.

You are probably right, icantquityoubabe. I have written down the reason in another thread about how it came to be I am a Zep fan in FIRST LED ZEPPELIN STORIES. The 70's were difficult for me. I was too busy dodging emotional bullets in my life back then, and never paid attention to them. They were not a visible band, very mysterious and rumors surrounding the involvement in the occult stopped my narrow-mindedness from listening to them or seeking them out in concert.

I have since come to terms with my past, and fell in absolute love with Zeppelin in the beginning of 2007. I purchased everything Zeppelin I could get my hands on, and now it is all I listen to, including solo work.

My excitement in the rebirth of Led Zeppelin as a whole, as a band once more (even without Bonzo) I feel is spiritual in nature. The co-incidence of the timing of their re-forming as a group is more than co-incidence. I believe it is very much a part of a spiritual journey for me.

Archived