Feels like having 2 Christmas' this year!

December 10th , seems like having another Christmas with all the feelings of surprise, excitment, and longing, all brought on by the Return of the Mighty Zeppelin...over London, but celebrated around the world...just like the Real Christmas.

Anyone feel the same way I do?

December 10th , seems like having another Christmas with all the feelings of surprise, excitment, and longing, all brought on by the Return of the Mighty Zeppelin...over London, but celebrated around the world...just like the Real Christmas.

Probably feel it more if I was going to be there.

Yes!

It's Saturday, I'm 5,600 miles away and eight hours behind, which means I'll be doing something boring at work when the show starts, and still I'm waiting with bated breath, besides myself with excitement, and slightly nauseous with hopeless longing...

(If VH1 doesn't call real soon I'll never make a flight in time... :blink: )

They should hit the stage around 3:00pm EST (9:00PM London Time) so I'll be at work also, but will stop what I'm doing, face the East, kneel, say a quick prayer of Thanks and Hope, and continue my day - in a state of Nirvana!

Archived