Led Zeppelin Live in Nassau/New York City '73-'75

SteveAJones

The following photographs are being shared here courtesy of Donnie Vick and Marty Dean. A total of 57 color prints were allegedly salvaged from an old box about to be discarded. Although the original photographer is unknown, it is believed all the shots were taken during concerts held in New York State in '73 & '75 and it is thought that the '75 shots may have been taken in Nassau. I am seeking any possible confirmation of exact dates and locations. Additional photographs from the find will be posted ASAP.

LZ12.jpg

LZ1.jpg

LZ45.jpg

LZ8.jpg

Scans courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

Well I can't shed any light on them for you but just wanted to say that they are some nice pic's. Can't beleive anyone would want to discard them. More LZ history saved. Will look forward to your additional pics to be posted. Hopefully someone will recogize them for you Steve and confirm the dates for you.

These have been around for many years. Some are in the site's Timeline/Photo Gallery.

Thanks! I'll cross-check the timeline/photo gallery again as I saw some that were similar but no matches. If I could find just one match it may confirm the photographer.

• 2 months later...

If anyone is interested, I have the complete set of images from the fellow who took the original photographs. He sent me scans of them about two years ago. There are over fifty shots in the set. They are from New York. I will trade image scans with anyone who has rare pictures of Zeppelin in concert. I am particularly interested in pics from the 1980 tour. My personal email is screwwball@hotmail.com. Send requests to this email please.

Archived