Fan's 100th Aerosmith Concert

bigzepfan

I saw them back in 87 or 88 also. Guns N Roses warmed them up, or should I say Guns N Roses rocked everyone

so frigging hard that seeing Aerosmith after was like like Mary Poppins after Helter Skelter. Even their

hardest rocking tune didn't come close to the hysteria created by the new band Guns N Roses.

Don't get me wrong I love Aerosmith but that night was all GnR.

It's got me thinking though, time for a new thread.

Hi all,

I saw them back in 87 or 88 also. Guns N Roses warmed them up, or should I say Guns N Roses rocked everyone

so frigging hard that seeing Aerosmith after was like like Mary Poppins after Helter Skelter. Even their

hardest rocking tune didn't come close to the hysteria created by the new band Guns N Roses.

Don't get me wrong I love Aerosmith but that night was all GnR.

It's got me thinking though, time for a new thread.

If I recall,I saw both bands on that tour,Aerosmith (Permeate Vacation tour?) and GnR after AFD album really kicked in(released a few years before? ),at the Mt View,CA amphitheater.Great show!GnR was lean,mean and hungry.Aerosmith,well the Toxic Twins were sober,...a classic concert.GnR also opened for Mettalica too,...no contest,IMVHO,... B)

KB