25/9/1980 30 years without Led Zeppelin

Zoso94T

30 years ago,John Henry Bonham died.His death marked the end of Led Zeppelin,and the loss of a great person,and quite possibly,the best drummer ever...

Robert Plant stated that ''The minute Bonzo died,Led Zeppelin didn't exist anymore.''But his legacy along with Zeppelin still lives.Nobody will ever forget ''Bonzo'' and the greatest Hard Rock band!

30 years ago,John Henry Bonham died.His death marked the end of Led Zeppelin,and the loss of a great person,and quite possibly,the best drummer ever...

Robert Plant stated that ''The minute Bonzo died,Led Zeppelin didn't exist anymore.''But his legacy along with Zeppelin still lives.Nobody will ever forget ''Bonzo'' and the greatest Hard Rock band!

There is already a thread regarding this in this forum.

I will always wonder how many more studio albums they may have put out? How long would they have stuck together had bonzo lived? How many tours? It really sucks. I remember having to take back my Buffalo tickets a few monthts after seeing them in Landover. I would have seen them twice if not for the untimely death of Roberts son. It was less than a week to go to the Buffalo concert and then the news hit. And then when I was working at the time clock about to punch out, someone broke the news to me about Bonzo. Then of course we all wondered if they would continue once they were ready at some point? To go on without him. I would think Bonzo would tell them to play if he could.

I will always wonder how many more studio albums they may have put out? How long would they have stuck together had bonzo lived? How many tours? It really sucks. I remember having to take back my Buffalo tickets a few monthts after seeing them in Landover. I would have seen them twice if not for the untimely death of Roberts son. It was less than a week to go to the Buffalo concert and then the news hit. And then when I was working at the time clock about to punch out, someone broke the news to me about Bonzo. Then of course we all wondered if they would continue once they were ready at some point? To go on without him. I would think Bonzo would tell them to play if he could.

Archived