hiii!

feremy

hii ! my name is fernando i´m from mexico i have a rockband here in mexico in wich im the guitarist and we play covers of led zeppeling, ac dc, deep purple, metallica, pink floyd, oasis, the beatles, and also we have our own material

i really like the music of led zeppelin and also of pink floyd, AC DC

well i don´t know what else to say so

• 3 weeks later...

hii ! my name is fernando i´m from mexico i have a rockband here in mexico in wich im the guitarist and we play covers of led zeppeling, ac dc, deep purple, metallica, pink floyd, oasis, the beatles, and also we have our own material

Hi Fernando, welcome to the Led Zeppelin forum! :wave: You have great taste in music! It's also great that you're in a rockband. I can only play the violin which isn't very rock 'n roll, is it!? :D

Magic

Hi Fernando! Welcome! :D Your name sort of reminds me of that song by ABBA of the same name! And you're in a rock band? Sweet! I've always wanted to be in a rock band but I ain't musically inclined! LOL! :lol: And you've just got to post some youtube vids of your band in action mate! Seriously! :D Looking forward to your posts around here! Cheers! :D

Archived