Reunion Radio Stream?

I kind of Doubt that it is. Simply becuase they aren't broadcasting through PPV or Live. It would be nice about the best I could come up with is take the live blogging that will be done and then play the appropriate song. Just an idea understandably it isn't the same.

If you hear anything post it. But i have been looking all over and nothing has come up.

Im trying to get someone from the UK to answer a simple question. Which is better coverage: Planet Rock, Gold or U Tune??????????????? Sick of all the dumb jokes. Can anyone give some real info before this turns into more of a kiddy fest than it already is?

Planet rock is broadcasting from INSIDE the O2

but so far its just chat.

breif interview w/Paul Rodgers etc.

Wether there will be any music later remains to be heard.................................

C'mon man, don't you think if it were going to be broadcast IN ANY FORM the link would be at the top of the forum today?

For the 1000th time.

No, it's not going to be streamed or broadcast anywhere.....

Sorry for adding to the posts in this way... But I was a bit mislead by the GOLD saying Led Zeppelin Live.. 2 hour special... Its all CLEAR NOW.

NO STREAM NO TV FEED