The Road to Rock

For those interested I have an old copy of a book called 'The Road to Rock'. It was published by Zigzag in 1974 - its a soft cover. It has interviews with Rod Stewart, Elton John, Jeff Beck, Peter Townsend, Pink Floyd, Family, and Jimmy Page.

The Page interview is a ripper and was held just after LZ IV was released.

Lots of tidbits about the Yardbirds and clears up a few myths about the origin of some songs like Tangerine.

Don't know how rare it is but I love reading it. Cannot remember how I got it but I have had it over 20 years.

All the interviews are great actually and take yo back to days when Rock as young and naive.

For those interested I have an old copy of a book called 'The Road to Rock'. It was published by Zigzag in 1974 - its a soft cover. It has interviews with Rod Stewart, Elton John, Jeff Beck, Peter Townsend, Pink Floyd, Family, and Jimmy Page.

The Page interview is a ripper and was held just after LZ IV was released.

Lots of tidbits about the Yardbirds and clears up a few myths about the origin of some songs like Tangerine.

Don't know how rare it is but I love reading it. Cannot remember how I got it but I have had it over 20 years.

All the interviews are great actually and take yo back to days when Rock as young and naive.

When you say 'for those interested...' , are you meaning that you are looking to sell the book? If not, would you be willing to scan the relevant pages, and post them here?

Archived