Looking for song off "The Song Remains the Same"

34years

This is my first time on this website so have some patience please. There was a song off some vinyl I used to own: it was Page just playing on an acoustic. I can't remember the title and that album was stolen from me long ago. I'm trying to find the song. Wikipedia's song reference apparently does not contain it (not that I'm dumb enough to believe their references are complete). So, can anyone help me find that song? After all, aren't you all experts?

The official "Song Remains The Same" album did not contain any acoustic guitar pieces.

However, you may have had a bootleg album that contained the song "Bron-yr-aur". Or you may have heard a live recording of "White Summer/Black Mountain Side".

The official "Song Remains The Same" album did not contain any acoustic guitar pieces.

However, you may have had a bootleg album that contained the song "Bron-yr-aur". Or you may have heard a live recording of "White Summer/Black Mountain Side".

Hi Swandown,

Or even "Led Zeppelin" or "Physical Graffiti". :slapface:

Regards, Danny

This is my first time on this website so have some patience please. There was a song off some vinyl I used to own: it was Page just playing on an acoustic. I can't remember the title and that album was stolen from me long ago. I'm trying to find the song. Wikipedia's song reference apparently does not contain it (not that I'm dumb enough to believe their references are complete). So, can anyone help me find that song? After all, aren't you all experts?

Maybe you're thinking of the movie and not the actual soundtrack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPPG8bIkB0

Mob Rubout

Mob Town Credits

Country Life ("Autumn Lake")

"Bron-Yr-Aur"

"Rock and Roll"

"Black Dog"

"Since I've Been Loving You"

"No Quarter"

Who's Responsible?

"The Song Remains the Same"

"The Rain Song"