Hi everyone!

Lessien

Hi all :)

I used to be on here a little more frequently long ago.. then I sort of left the board, but now I decided to return :) I have some time to spend on here now, or at least I hope so.

Also, since I never properly introduced myself and none of you will probably remember me :P I'll do a short introduction now.. Well, my name is Eline, I'm 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands.. I've been a Zep fan since I was 11, a neighbour got me into them. :lol: I quite enjoy most old music, and I'm always looking for new things to discover. Wish I'd been born a couple of decades earlier though :lol:

Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them, and I hope to see you all around again! ^_^

Hi all :)

I used to be on here a little more frequently long ago.. then I sort of left the board, but now I decided to return :) I have some time to spend on here now, or at least I hope so.

Also, since I never properly introduced myself and none of you will probably remember me :P I'll do a short introduction now.. Well, my name is Eline, I'm 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands.. I've been a Zep fan since I was 11, a neighbour got me into them. :lol: I quite enjoy most old music, and I'm always looking for new things to discover. Wish I'd been born a couple of decades earlier though :lol:

Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them, and I hope to see you all around again! ^_^

Hi Eline! :wave:

Welcome back.

I've only been here a month so maybe we're doing this in the wrong order, haha. :lol:

It doesn't matter as it's always nice to meet a new friendly face.

Your neighbor did a great thing turning you on to the band, that's for sure. What's your favorite song? I'm a Rain Song Girl myself.

I hope I see you around the boards here...................................:) missy

Hi and welcome back, I always like these threads as its a good way to get the post count up :whistling: enjoy :)

Hi leddy,

Nice location there on your user id. :lol: Guess you decided to turn down that cup of java you were offered? :hysterical: ............missy

On Topic:

Hi Eline,

Forgot to tell you if you are a Jimmy Page fan, be sure to check out the section in the forum for "Photo's".

There you will find great pictures from his 5 million dollar, I mean 5 hundred dollar book. ...............;) missy

Thanks to all of you for welcoming me :)

As for my favourite song; I can't say, it changes all the time.. Depends on my mood, although I've got to say I've always been fond of Going to California, but that's probably because it's the first song I heard. :D

(Most people here won't understand a fuck that I will write here now.......please excuse me, since there ain't many fellow dutch people here)

Goeiemorgen Eline,

leuk om eindelijk eens iemand te ontmoeten hier uit ons kikkerlandje, heb geen enkel idee waar jij vandaan komt, maar desalniettemin groeten uit Venlo.

Gezien je leeftijd heb je inderdaad een goeie muzieksmaak, hopelijk heb je het hier naar je zin.

Moet dit geschrijf kort houden want ik moet zo repeteren, dus....tot schrijfschrijf, welkom terug hier op de site en rock on!

Archived