passion for Zep's music

lisa 357

I am new to this site. I just joined because although Zep has not been an active band since 1980 I still have a strong passion for their music. This includes projects they have had before or after too. It is nice to know I am not alone in this.

Hey lisa 357,

You sure are not alone! Just Plant your self here, it will help you keep up with the Jones, this site can be a real Page turner, c'est un Bon(ham) site!

Oh my, did I just do that?

Let the passion live on!

I am new to this site. I just joined because although Zep has not been an active band since 1980 I still have a strong passion for their music. This includes projects they have had before or after too. It is nice to know I am not alone in this.

Welcome to the board Lisa!

Welcome to the site. :wave: We all know how you feel about Zeppelin's music. It's like nothing else on the planet and it only gets better. Enjoy the forum. It's a good time with a lot of cool people. Hope to see you around.

Thanks MINI.

By the way, Today in israel, after a poll that was taking place in a radio-station (88FM) for the greatest vocalist ever: Robert Plant was named #1. but the rest of the list is a bit weird and imo need's to be repaired. although i absolutly agree that Plant is the greatest ever in what he does.

Archived