Did you see Jason during intro NBA playoff game?

dpat

Here's the like to view: "Black Dog" -Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience feat. Nicole Scherzinger

Hi,

My apologies if this was posted already, but last night (Thurs., May 12, '11), but during the intro for the NBA playoff games, a sound emanated from my television that sounded like "Black Dog" -- and not the studio version, but the live '73 TSRTS version!

I dashed over to the TV screen where there was a video of Jason Bonham on drums wearing a black bowler hat like his dad did on the 1975 tour. The white background just had him playing with accompaniant of an attractive female vocalist who I found out is (was?) the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls.

Of course the clip was too short. But it was a cool version, giving "Black Dog" an updated sound, great Jason drumming, and the song closing out being played a little as the live '73 TSRTS version.

Does anyone know if there is a full version of this song or video by Jason?

Here's the like to view: "Black Dog" -Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience feat. Nicole Scherzinger

Hi,

My apologies if this was posted already, but last night (Thurs., May 12, '11), but during the intro for the NBA playoff games, a sound emanated from my television that sounded like "Black Dog" -- and not the studio version, but the live '73 TSRTS version!

I dashed over to the TV screen where there was a video of Jason Bonham on drums wearing a black bowler hat like his dad did on the 1975 tour. The white background just had him playing with accompaniant of an attractive female vocalist who I found out is (was?) the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls.

Of course the clip was too short. But it was a cool version, giving "Black Dog" an updated sound, great Jason drumming, and the song closing out being played a little as the live '73 TSRTS version.

Does anyone know if there is a full version of this song or video by Jason?

Yes, there's been a thread about this already...go to the Led Zeppelin Master Forum, scroll down about 10 topics until you see Nicole Scherzinger- Jason Bonham NBA Playoffs commercial.

Don't know about a full version of the song; the longest clip I've seen on youtube is a minute long. There's full length Black Dogs from the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience tour on youtube...don't know who the singer is as I've yet to watch one.

Archived