Reunion concert program

I have recently bought a program of the eventful night off ebay, complete with DVD but when it arrived today I found it is paperback. Can this be right? I thought they were all hardback? I just want to check before I complain and leave negative feedback!!!

Thanks!!

Hardback and soft cover were available at the venue. While I was queueing up to get a poster an official vendor - you know, the person with a trolley - was selling the soft cover programmes (with DVD), so I bought one to look at while I was waiting (it must have taken over an hour to get to the front of the merchandise line). When I got to the merch stand I saw they also had hardcover programmes (also with the same DVD) too. Since I'm a big collector of vintage programmes I had to buy one of those too.

So there you go; I can assure you that both were on sale at the venue.

You know, I didn't even notice any merch on that night aside from the t-shirt. What kind of stuff is in the program - is it all about Ahmet, or are there performer bios as well?

I'd say it's half about Ahmet, a few pages about Zep and a page for each other artist that performed that night. It also comes with a dvd about Ahmet. All in all a great concert program. The only merchandise I saw on the night were programs, tshirts and posters. If I'm honest I was a bit disappointed with the posters and tees so didn't get either.

On the night we were just in a frenzy for the show but, as I'm sure you know, we were encouraged to collect our tickets and wristbands the day before. So that's the day the merch stall had everything still available for sale. To be honest, that suited me. That way I didn't have to cart around a £60 poster and the programmes during the show. Good news, as I could really enjoy the show without having to hold a bunch of stuff.

Archived