Casey Anthony - Not Guilty of First Degree Murder

2bitnogoodjive

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw where Casey Anthony is due back in town tomorrow for a probation hearing on her check fraud charges. Her lawyers are fighting it saying she served her probation while in jail. Never have heard that before, but they are arguing the wording by Judge Strickland was that way and he can't change the way the order is worded after 60 days has passed. Judge Perry is taking over because Judge Strickland has recused himself from the case.

And the wheel rolls on ......

Just saw where Casey Anthony is due back in town tomorrow for a probation hearing on her check fraud charges. Her lawyers are fighting it saying she served her probation while in jail. Never have heard that before, but they are arguing the wording by Judge Strickland was that way and he can't change the way the order is worded after 60 days has passed. Judge Perry is taking over because Judge Strickland has recused himself from the case.

And the wheel rolls on ......

Cant wait to see what color her hair is if she has any? Ill bet she did a complete makeover?

Cant wait to see what color her hair is if she has any? Ill bet she did a complete makeover?

Supposedly TMZ has pictures of her "in cognito". I know they said there is video of her drinking a Corona beer just after being released from jail and smiling at the camera that was filming her. Harvey said the video was too expensive for them to purchase, but they viewed it themselves.

Supposedly TMZ has pictures of her "in cognito". I know they said there is video of her drinking a Corona beer just after being released from jail and smiling at the camera that was filming her. Harvey said the video was too expensive for them to purchase, but they viewed it themselves.

I say short red hair, tattoes all over, piercings, the whole shabang

Archived