FREE Jane's Addiction show in NYC on 7/25/11

Wolfman

You'll have to go for me Wolfman, as I can't make it to NY.

But I did go to their induction in the Rock Walk of Fame...their handprints are right below the Yardbirds. That's right, Jimmy has two sets of handprints, along with Jeff Beck and Clapton.

Jimmy was inducted solo in 1993 and then they did the Yardbirds in 1998.

Back to JA...the bloom is back off IMO now that Eric Avery has left again. I was fortunate to catch them 3 times in the brief time Avery came back, but now that they're on their, what, 13th bassist, and Perry's voice is fading, I'm not into it as much anymore.

Def worth checking out for free, tho, if you've never seen them. But what they are now is far from what they were from 1986-1991.

You'll have to go for me Wolfman, as I can't make it to NY.

But I did go to their induction in the Rock Walk of Fame...their handprints are right below the Yardbirds. That's right, Jimmy has two sets of handprints, along with Jeff Beck and Clapton.

Jimmy was inducted solo in 1993 and then they did the Yardbirds in 1998.

Back to JA...the bloom is back off IMO now that Eric Avery has left again. I was fortunate to catch them 3 times in the brief time Avery came back, but now that they're on their, what, 13th bassist, and Perry's voice is fading, I'm not into it as much anymore.

Def worth checking out for free, tho, if you've never seen them. But what they are now is far from what they were from 1986-1991.

I agree. I used to see them all the time. This show is free so why not though?

Archived