Raising Attention...Plant's biggest post Zep album is.....

Honeydripper

As of today.....Now and Zen is still his biggest post Zep album in terms of sales. ( however, it will be interesting to see if Raising Sand overtakes it)

I figure Now and Zen sold about 4-5 million worldwide,the bulk of that in North America. Raisng Sand close to 2 million i figure so it will be challenged to surpass Now and Zen. The music sales now just dont compare to those in late 80s. Raising Sand,though,could get an additional boast from tour and possible lead to Grammy's in 2009

was popular in film for awhile during the seventies but mostly for the Entertainer, so late comebacks are not unknown. Diminishing returns make sense during a recession.

Well we'll see.

Personally I'm not that enamoured with large chunks of Raising Sand, so my hopes for a follow-up aren't too high either.

As I said, I'm prepared to be proved wrong.

Hi guys! I haven't been around in a while. Just been working and staying busy but wanted to stop in and say hello.

I am super happy for both of them and I think it brings out the best of both worlds with this project. It is so different from alot of stuff that is out there right now. Well, the tour is about to get underway in a couple of weeks and I am going to try my hardest to go see them when they come to my area in early June but I have some other priorities right now, but hey, I have to treat myself sometime! I am thrilled for all of you who have tickets and I cannot wait to read reviews. Please keep us all posted! B)

Archived