Jane's Addiction at Terminal 5 in NYC on 7/25/11

Wolfman

Great show for my 13th time seeing JA. Terminal 5 is a great place to see a show since it's very small. The acoustics were fantastic and the boys went all out. Crazy show with girls flying around with hooks in their backs, bondage acts, 3-D lasers, and of course, rocking songs. Perry was full of energy and his voice sounded great. Dave, Chris, and Stephen were tight but loose with some really nice jams and solos. The new song they played was good too. The show ended with them pouring a ton of confetti and balloon animals on us. Good show and good times. Here's the setlist:

1. Whores
  2. Ain't No Right
  3. Just Because
  4. Ted, Just Admit It...
  5. Been Caught Stealing
  6. Irresistible Force (New song)
  7. Up the Beach
  8. Ocean Size
  9. Three Days
  10. Mountain Song
  11. Stop!
  12. Jane Says

Great show for my 13th time seeing JA. Terminal 5 is a great place to see a show since it's very small. The acoustics were fantastic and the boys went all out. Crazy show with girls flying around with hooks in their backs, bondage acts, 3-D lasers, and of course, rocking songs. Perry was full of energy and his voice sounded great. Dave, Chris, and Stephen were tight but loose with some really nice jams and solos. The new song they played was good too. The show ended with them pouring a ton of confetti and balloon animals on us. Good show and good times. Here's the setlist:

1. Whores
  2. Ain't No Right
  3. Just Because
  4. Ted, Just Admit It...
  5. Been Caught Stealing
  6. Irresistible Force (New song)
  7. Up the Beach
  8. Ocean Size
  9. Three Days
  10. Mountain Song
  11. Stop!
  12. Jane Says

Great show. Perry's voice still sounds good. Caught the live webcast.

New album supposed to be out in September.

Wow, what a killer run of songs at the end, from Up the Beach to Jane Says!!!

I'm so used to JA shows opening with Up the Beach /Whores, it's nice to see Up the Beach and Ocean Size in its album pairing for a change.

Was at the Battles show @ Amoeba last night, so haven't had a chance to check out the webcast yet. I'll be taking a train trip later, so maybe I'll listen to it then.

Archived