Burglar Caught By Dog Called Led Zeppelin!

kenog

From UK Sunday Mirror:- 1st May 2011

Dozy burglar sniffed out under duvet by police dog called Led Zeppelin

by Piers Eady, Sunday Mirror 1/05/2011

A DOZY burglar who was nabbed after falling asleep under a duvet during a raid was jailed for four years.

Robert Erdei was sniffed out by a police dog – called Led Zeppelin – after neighbours heard the racket he had made breaking in.

He is said to have got in bed to "warm up" at the home in Barnet, North London.

Erdei, 36, of ­Camden, North London, also had a crowbar and gloves, Wood Green Crown Court heard.A police spokesman said: "A duvet is no match for Led Zeppelin. The man was caught red-handed."

From UK Sunday Mirror:- 1st May 2011

Dozy burglar sniffed out under duvet by police dog called Led Zeppelin

by Piers Eady, Sunday Mirror 1/05/2011

A DOZY burglar who was nabbed after falling asleep under a duvet during a raid was jailed for four years.

Robert Erdei was sniffed out by a police dog – called Led Zeppelin – after neighbours heard the racket he had made breaking in.

On my way to the library (where I am now), a couple of dogs started barking to me from their yard. They were talk barking, not the get out of here type bark, so I sparked a conversation with them. The owner came over and said, that's really strange that they are doing that considering that you don't have a dog with you. They usually only do that to dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived