Hi All

aitch

Just found this forum have been a fan of Zep. since '69 when I first heard Led Zep 1 been listening ever since

saw them a few times live in 75 London, 76 cannot remember where and saw both '79 Knebworth concerts and still have the tee shirts and programme.

Hope to be posting on here quite a lot in the future.

Hi aitch!!!! :wave:

Nice to see new Zep fans on the forum. It's so nice that we can congregrate together to celebrate the Almighty Zep.

I so envy you to have witnessed Knebworth!!!! That has to be my favorite era of Zeppelin. My favorite version of "Kashmir" is actually from Knebworth. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks for the welcome

where did you hear the Knebworth version of "Kashmir" I didn't know it was recorded????

I have a few very rare recordings including earls court '75 two albums on vinal and a couple of picture disks of interviews from the late '70's but don't know how to get them "on-line" as they are on L.P.'s and a couple of import albums from italy and russia as well.....

Thanks for the welcome

where did you hear the Knebworth version of "Kashmir" I didn't know it was recorded????

I have a few very rare recordings including earls court '75 two albums on vinal and a couple of picture disks of interviews from the late '70's but don't know how to get them "on-line" as they are on L.P.'s and a couple of import albums from italy and russia as well.....

The whole of Knebworth was recorded on tape...

YouTube will serve you very well aitch, very well...

Archived